Management & Leadership Development
This area will examine the behaviors you as a leader exhibit. Behavior that may be sabotaging your performance and credibility without your knowledge.
Participants will learn how to create a positive and creative work environment. Performance of employees will be developed and improved. The styles required to supervise employees are identified with emphasis on the needs of differing employees and their divergent personalities. Choose which course will be most beneficial for you.
- Seminar: Leadership Intelligence by Design
Leadership intelligence is the capacity of individuals to recognize their own, and other people’s abilities and to capitalize on those attributes. While learning to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately, and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior in a positive way.
Leadership Intelligence refers to the balance of thought and feeling that enables individuals to succeed in the workplace and in life. People with a high LQ understand their feelings, manage their emotions easily, and can read the emotional state of others in order to react appropriately.
In today’s “do more with less” business environment, a high LQ is crucial to developing a competitive advantage. Leaders who are capable of building meaningful relationships, getting along well with individuals of all workstyles and personalities, and maintaining composure during high-pressure situations are the most desired and most respected.
This program is specifically designed to boost leadership effectiveness by exploring leadership from two points of view: self as leader and leader’s supporter. You’ll work on real issues and get hands-on experience developing outstanding skills that get results.
The sessions are conducted in a trainer/coach team format that allows participants to assess group interaction and current methods used that are working and not working, while incorporating accelerated leadership principles and techniques into daily practice.
Take a moment to find out if you could benefit from improving your Leadership Intelligence. How would you answer the following questions?
- Could better self-awareness help me improve my life and my relationships with others?
- What would I gain from building better rapport with the people in my life — both personally and professionally?
- How would I benefit from being able to successfully maintain an emotional balance and stay “in control” during trying times?
- How would my staff, coworkers, friends, and family benefit?
- Would I be happier if I could develop a more positive and optimistic attitude?
- How could I grow from being able to read others better and keying in on their emotions?
- What if I could increase my influence on others?
Seminar: Coaching Blitz for Managers
This course is ideal for new supervisors, management trainees, those in management who have not had formal training and those who are hungry for leadership, but reluctant to take the role.
This powerful workshop on leadership skills for managers will make your transition smoother and more successful. You’ll use what you learn right away. If a tough problem comes up, you’ll know how to handle it. When you’re faced with a crisis, you’ll react with confidence. You’ll be better equipped to keep your people motivated, productive, and on target.
This training also provides participants the opportunity to gain the latest practical leadership skills, develop the confidence to step into leadership, pinpoint their now strengths and style and use techniques to overcome barriers between the manager and their team.
Participants will also learn cutting edge strategies savvy managers are using to drive their careers, teams and organizations forward.
- Adopting a manager mindset
- Knowing the expectations of your boss, subordinates, peers, and clients
- Understanding the business, yourself, and others
- Building effective relationships
- Identifying communication approaches to flex with different styles and situations
- Using a structured approach to plan and organize work
- Getting an overview of delegation techniques, knowledge, and attitudes
- Applying methods for setting priorities
- Creating solutions to management challenges